Search This Bhttp://lola-life-in-lagos.blogspot.com/log

Friday, July 6, 2007

Naija Week 25

Howdy Y'All,

Many thanks for all the encouraging calls, chats and emails - much appreciated. Not much to report on this week; wonder why! Here's the little details for Week 25!

Enjoy!

1. Hmm, went to a bukka restaurant over the weekend called 'Yakoyo' - posh bukka! Didn't run my tummy and you even have to pay a service charge! Food was cool!

2. Day 124 - Saw a trailer that had tilted on its side with the crane head go through the wall of one of the rooms at Eko Hotel. I can't even begin to imagine what the occupier may have thought at the point of impact if he or she was in the room then.

3. Day 125 - Discovered a plant growing on my room's window seal! Thats what the rain has done!

4. One of my friends lost his brother-in-law and his friend to robbers over the weekend. Their car was sprayed with bullets and 2 out of 3 of the vehicle occupants died. So sad! I tell you Las Giddy can be very scary at most times. It is well.

5. My company won the Cisco Premier Partner Award for Y06 for Emerging Africa! Hurray!

6. And lastly, I never thought I will be drinking anything hot in Naija, but I've been onto hot chocy every morning now for the last few days to warm up!

Thats it for now. Enjoy and have a great, splendid and blessed weekend.

Always & Always,

Lola (RLC)

No comments: