Search This Bhttp://lola-life-in-lagos.blogspot.com/log

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Lola’s Life in Lagos

Hi All,
My name is LA. I have only just recently moved back to Lagos - 13th of January 2007 to be precise, from London after having spent almost 14 years there.

After my first few days in Lagos, I suddenly felt the urge to keep a blog of events as they unravelled, so much was coming up that my brain couldn’t keep tabs on. The blogs started firstly for sanity sake and secondly to help keep my humour alive. I had to make a quick judgment call on either crying everyday or humour myself instead. I’m sure you will agree with me on my choice of humour instead!

Lagos is indeed a tough place; rough place; happening place but I’m determined not to let that beat me.

I am on top of this!

Thank you for your audience and enjoy my real life blogs as I post them weekly. I look forward to all your comments.

Ciao,
LA

No comments: