Search This Bhttp://lola-life-in-lagos.blogspot.com/log

Monday, October 13, 2008

21 Months On!

Dear All,

Today marks 21 months since I landed in Las Giddy - amazing how time has just flown; it all still seems like yesterday when I landed at MMA wondering what on earth I was doing here.

As you know, I couldn’t have blogged forever and I feel the time is now to stop. Your readership, encouragements, prayers, support et al kept me going – All I can say is thank you so much and may God Bless you all!

I may however still send you posts from time to time depending on what’s going on here / going on with me – do feel free to revisit the blog site often. I will equally endeavour to bring it up to date – I changed the blog host some months back hence the reason why I’m missing some months of info on the current site. I do visit the site often also and do reel from some of the events I’ve narrated. How I’ve coped could not have been through anyone but God Almighty!

Remember I’m here to provide you with a ‘Diaspora Consultancy Service’ or should I say ‘Las Giddian Diaspora Consultancy Service’, so I’m waiting for your enquiries, emails, calls etc.

Do have a great week ahead; remember to stay focused and be where God wants you to be!

Always & Always,
Moi (Keeping It Real!)

No comments: